Paddle Canada Instructor and Instructor Trainer “Roll Out” Courses
Touring Stand Up Paddleboard Instructor / Instructor Trainer course May 9-11, 2015
Surf Stand Up Paddleboard Instructor / Instructor Trainer course May 12-14, 2015
These unique courses will introduce the Paddle Canada Stand UP Paddleboard Surf and Touring instructional programs in Central and Eastern Canada in the spring of 2015. Since these courses will bypass the normal progression to Instructor or Instructor Trainer, applicants are expected to have appropriate previous skills and teaching experience.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Current Paddle Canada membership and Provincial / Territorial membership
- Paddle Canada Advanced Flatwater Stand Up Paddleboard Instructor certification.
- Current certification in Standard First Aid with CPR (14-16 hours).
- Paddle Canada recommends that instructors possess appropriate Lifeguard and Surf
- Candidates are expected to have experience beyond the level 2 SUP skills course in the applicable discipline (Surf or Touring -see more info on the Paddle Canada SUP Program Page.)
$500. per course
Includes: 3 days instruction,
Not included: Paddle Canada instructor membership, food, accommodation, equipment.
Martinique Beach / Clam Harbour, Nova Scotia depending on conditions. This area is within an hour of Dartmouth / Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Limited registration. Deadline March 30. Please contact Mark Scriver for an application.