Looking for professional paddlesports instruction? Our instructor members offer training and certification programs across Canada.
More Spring & Summer 2018 courses will start to appear in February and March typically. Course Directors and Providers are in charge of posting their courses on this website.
Choose your sport:
- River Kayak
- River Kayak Instructor courses are currently run through Canoe Kayak Canada (CKC).
- Once you become a River Kayak Instructor with CKC, a reciprocal agreement is in place for you to be awarded a Paddle Canada River Kayak Instructor award to teach Paddle Canada recreational River Kayak courses.
- Sea Kayak
- Kayak Rolling
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Instructor Certification Maintenance Clinics (launching in next couple months. Please check back in March 2018)
*Instructor Certification Maintenance Clinics are currently listed as Instructor courses in the above disciplines. In the course comments you will see if the Instructor course is a full course or a recert clinic option.
Please Note: Most courses are not registered and available to view until later in the paddling season. If you do not find the course you are looking for, please contact us.
To Register for a Skill Course: simply contact the Course Director / Organization and register with them.
To Register for an Instructor Course:
- Contact the Course Director / Organization and register with them first.
- Register yourself as an instructor candidate member with Paddle Canada here; if you are an existing member or a past skill course participant please login to your account and follow the Instructor Candidate link there. Contact the office if unsure of your account details and verify email and retrieve password. If you are brand new to Paddle Canada, then proceed to the Instructor Candidate form.