The AGM will take the form of an online webinar. Participants may join by computer (mobile or tablet) or by phone.
An agenda, the 2021 minutes, and the 2022 audited financial statements will be shared prior to the AGM with all those participating in the meeting. The minutes and all supporting documents will be posted on the Paddle Canada website following the meeting.
The AGM invite, with the dial-in information, will be sent to all current Paddle Canada members eligible to vote by Monday, April 10, 2023. Please ensure the email you have registered on the member’s site is correct as that is the one we will send the login details to. The meeting will be held on the Ring Central platform-please note that Google Chrome is the best browser for the call to work.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of AGM Minutes 2021
- Business Arising from past AGM Minutes
- 2022 Year in Review Reports: Presidents and Executive Directors Annual Report, Committees and Director Reports
- Acceptance of 2022 Financial Statements and Treasurer Report
- Appointment of the Accountants (Treasurer)
- Presentation of Board of Director’s 2023
- New Business
If you have an agenda item to request, please send an email to [email protected] for consideration under New Business. Please submit by noon EDT on Monday, April 10, 2023.