The SUP PDC has just released a new version (3.0 March 2013) of the SUP Program Manual. Login to your instructor member area to download a copy of manual now.
Here is a list of the changes to manual:
Version 3.0, March 2013
- New: Added this manual change log to track changes between manual versions. New: Added the entry-level instructor certification (SUP-Intro.I), valid to teach SUP-Intro only.
- New: Renamed SUP-FWI to SUP-AFWI, and modified the program appropriately to accommodate the new SUP-Intro.I program.
- New: Revised the program chart to reflect the above revisions.
- New: Increased minimum age for instructor certifications to 18, except the SUP-Intro.I, which remains at 16 years of age.
- New: Added general information regarding First Aid certification considerations.
- New: Changed the First Aid recommendations for Instructors to prerequisites.
- Updated: Described minimum instructor course length in both hours and days for clarification.
- Added additional safety skills to all instructor courses in the program.
- Updated: Made corrections.
- Updated: Grammatical and editorial changes to clarify and to improve readability.