Location: Miramichi River, New Brunswick. Photo Credit Tim Humes
The Advanced Canoe Poling Instructor award provides a national certification in the instruction and administration of the Intermediate and Advanced Canoe Poling skills courses.
The Advanced Canoe Poling Instructor is certified to:
Find a School
Search for a Canoeing Course
Find a Canoeing Instructor
- conduct the Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced Canoe Poling skills courses
- assist on the Intermediate and Advanced Canoe Poling Instructor courses (Advanced Canoe Poling skills certification required)
- apprentice on Intermediate and Advanced Canoe Poling Instructor courses
- At least 18 years of age.
- Advanced Canoe Poling skills certification
- Experience beyond that of an Advanced Polling skills course.
How to Register for an Instructor Course
- Contact the course director/organization and register with them first.
- Register yourself as an instructor candidate member with Paddle Canada by following these steps:
- Are you existing Paddle Canada member or a past skill course student? Login to your account and follow the instructor candidate link there.
- Are you brand new to Paddle Canada? Proceed to the Instructor Candidate membership form.
The Small Print
The content on this page is provided for information only and could be incorrect or outdated. The course program manual is the official syllabus.
If you have any specific syllabus questions, please get in touch with the
Canoe Program Committee who is responsible for the development and maintaince of this course.