Skip to content

Canoe Instructor Certification Transfers Now Possible From Other Organizations

April 17, 2012 – The Canoe Program Development Committee passed a motion that Instructors from the following associations can now request a transfer into the Introduction Levels of Moving Water, Lake, and Canoe Tripping, if they are current Instructors in that same discipline in the following organizations:

A letter of request along with copies of their current Instructor certification(s) should be submitted to the Canoe Program Development Committee for approval.

Other Instructors from other organizations will have to check with at local Paddle Canada Instructor Trainer for skill evaluation or make a request to the Canoe PDC.