Invitation to Attend Paddle Canada’s Annual General Spring Meeting
Paddle Canada’s Annual General Meeting will be held at 7 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Thursday, April 18, 2019.
The AGM will take the form of an online webinar. Participants may join by computer (mobile or tablet) or by phone.
Information to join the conference/webinar call will be sent to members that would like to participate. Please RSVP to Lana Ohler, PC Secretary at [email protected] for the call in details.
An agenda, 2018 audited financial statement, and committee reports will be shared prior to the AGM with all those participating in the meeting. The minutes and all supporting documents will be posted on the PC website following the meeting.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Approval of Minutes 2017
- Business arising from past AGM Minutes
- 2018 Year in Review Reports: Presidents and Executive Directors Annual Report, Committees and Director Reports
- Acceptance of 2018 Financial Statements (Treasurer)
- Appointment of the Accountants (Treasurer)
- Board of Director Elections 2018, Report from the Nominations Chair (Past President)
- New Business
Thank you and happy paddling!